- 200g Almonds
- 100g Cashew Nuts
- 100g Rolled Oats
- 50g Coconut Flakes
- 50g Goji Berries
- 30g Cacao Nibs
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 80g Coconut Oil
- 40g Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius / gas mark 2
- Pulse the ingredients except for the goji berries and half of the oats in a food processor until coarsely chopped.
- Gently heat the coconut oil with the maple syrup and pour over the dry mixture then stir through the remaining oats.
- Spread all of it across a lined baking tray and put in the oven. Mixed every 10 minutes until is very lightly browned.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned and cooked.
- Once cooked remove from the oven and stir through the goji berries.
- Allow to cool before serving.
This is a recipe I done this week at the College of Naturopathic Medicine. It is a dish high in healthy fats and is a good meal if you are trying to gain weight and exercising.
Source: Holly Taylor, Natural Chef
Allergy information – Nuts